BSAMAG.com takes the privacy of our site visitors and customers very seriously. On this page, we address what information we collect from you and how we use that information.
Information we collect
To better serve site visitors and customers, BSAMAG.com collects two basic types of information from our customers:
- Personally identifiable information: This is information that personally identifies one individual from another. This information is voluntarily provided to us by our customers and is used by us for the purpose of fulfilling requests, inquiries or travel service orders. BSAMAG.com does not rent or sell any of this information to anyone.
- Aggregate user and tracking information: This information gives us insights on how our customers and site visitors use our site and our other products. This data is anonymous in nature and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to our customers.
Information we collect about you
BSAMAG.com only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us. Examples of such personally identifiable information that you provide to us includes your:
- First and last name.
- Physical address or postal address.
- Phone number.
- Credit card number.
- Credit card expiration date.
- Credit card security ID number.
- E-mail address.
- Answer to your BSAMAG.com sign-in question.
BSAMAG.com only requires personally identifiable information from you when it’s needed to complete your purchase, fulfill your order or request, or when you voluntarily decide to register as a member independent of a transaction.
Other information BSAMAG.com collects
When you visit the bsamaglv.com website, we automatically collect some information about your visit using cookies, web beacons, log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data. If your browser is configured to accept these files, they are stored on your computer’s hard drive. BSAMAG.com uses these data files when you visit our site to anonymous identify you. By using cookies, BSAMAG.com is able to:
- Completely support and enhance your visit to our site.
- Allow you to access your account information without requiring you to answer your sign-in question multiple times during the same visit to our site.
- Ensure that you won’t see the same advertisements too often.
- Better measure how many users view and navigate our site.
- Better measure how effective our online marketing campaigns are performing.
A BSAMAG.com third-party advertiser cookie file may also be placed on your hard drive during your visit to our website. The purpose of these types of cookies is to collect aggregate statistics about your visit to our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information.
As a means of measuring the efficacy of the online advertising and marketing campaigns that BSAMAG.com employs, we may also allow third-party advertising companies to use a single-pixel image file on our site to collect information about your visit. This information is anonymous in nature. It only identifies actions being performed on our website. It does not tie actions back to any individual user of our website. No personally identifiable information is collected during this process.
Log file analysis
Information we measure, analyze and collect in this manner may include: your IP address, screen resolution, operating system, platform information, your URL click stream behavior (from referring URL website, BSAMAG.com website, to and including URL of exiting website), date and time of your click stream behavior, purchase behavior, click stream patterns, e-mail address, BSAMAG.com user answer, cookie information, session information (includes: page interaction information, browser interaction information, page response times, length of visits to individual pages, download errors) and web browser software.
Though some personally identifiable information may be collected in this process, the information collected is not used to track an individual’s use through our website.
Information from third-party sources
BSAMAG.com may periodically add or update information about you obtained from third-party sources. Examples include updated address, travel itinerary or e-mail address information from such sources as travel service providers, co-branded businesses, business partners or other third parties; or credit history information from credit bureaus.
This information can help us accurately fulfill orders or deliver purchase confirmation messages. Credit history information can also help us detect and work to prevent fraudulent activity on our website or through our call center.
We also receive aggregate information such as page views, search terms and click-through information from sources, such as companies we advertise with.
How BSAMAG.com uses the information we collect
BSAMAG.com may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, for the following business purposes:
- To improve the quality of your BSAMAG.com visit.
- To complete your travel- or entertainment-related purchase.
- To bill your credit card when you make a purchase.
- To credit your credit card in the event that we issue you a refund.
- To fulfill your travel- or entertainment-related purchase.
- To notify you of any changes to the travel or entertainment product that you have purchased.
- To create your BSAMAG.com membership account.
- To send marketing communications and purchase confirmations that you have opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
- To send surveys to you.
- To update your user account with any information we receive from you or from third-party sources about you.
Additionally, BSAMAG.com may use your non-personally identifiable information it collects during your site visit, during your interaction with our e-mails or during your interaction with our third-party marketing efforts for other purposes including without limitation, the following:
- To better monitor in aggregate the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
- To better monitor in aggregate how visitors and customers are using our site.
- To ensure that our website and e-mails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to our customers.
- To uncover and diagnose problems with our servers.
- For day-to-day system administration needs.
Special note: Information we collect on how you use our site does not include personally identifiable information unless you choose to specifically provide us with such information.
This information can be used to display targeted advertising. For example, if you complete a hotel purchase on our site ‘ we may display an advertisement on your confirmation page for a different product such as a show or tour. We do not use personally identifiable information to deliver such targeted advertising.
Additionally, BSAMAG.com may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for special purposes. Below are a few examples of special purposes:
- In disclosures to law-enforcement agencies when required by law.
- In disclosures to law-enforcement agencies and/or credit card companies in cases of customer fraud or in other cases where an individual poses a threat to the interests of BSAMAG.com or its customers.
- To resolve customer or credit card company disputes.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including personally identifiable information, is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if BSAMAG.com, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that BSAMAG.com. Goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information, including personally identifiable information, would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of BSAMAG.com may continue to use your personally identifiable information as set forth in this policy.
Marketing or promotional e-mails
We only send these e-mails to site visitors and customers who sign up for one of our mailing lists or who agree to future contact regarding special promotions and offers from BSAMAG.com. These mailings contain clear information on how to unsubscribe, and we honor all requests as quickly as possible.
What information BSAMAG.com shares
BSAMAG.com does not rent or sell any of your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Special note: The practices and privacy policies of these other parties may differ from bsamaglv.com policies. BSAMAG.com suggests and encourages you to review their privacy policies to gain further understanding of their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
BSAMAG.com.com may also share personally identifiable information to third parties who provide or offer other services on our behalf. We may also share your personally identifiable information with business partners with whom we jointly market products or services. If you choose to access such third party services and provide authorization, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those business partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of third party business partners and recommend you evaluate their practices before deciding to provide your personal information.
BSAMAG.com may also share aggregate information to service providers, business partners and advertisers. In these cases, BSAMAG.com does not provide personally identifiable information. In addition, BSAMAG.com may contract with third-party vendors for survey distribution, promotions or to facilitate sweepstakes or contests.
BSAMAG.com products offered on other sites
BSAMAG.com does not share personally identifiable information with business partners who display or offer BSAMAG.com products on their websites.
How BSAMAG.com protects your information
BSAMAG.com understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. That’s why BSAMAG.com uses both electronic and other measures to keep your information protected from unauthorized access.
About this policy